|Tagline:||An Appalling Amalgam Of Carnage & Carnality ...|
|Setting/Plot:||Sex and crime at a rehersal in an abandoned theater|
|Remark:||The Flesh and Blood Show marks Walker's transition from sex to horror movie director.|
Jenny Hanley (as Julia Dawson)
Ray Brooks (as Mike)
Luan Peters (as Carol Edwards)
Judy Matheson (as Jane)
Tristan Rogers (as Tony Weller)
Candace Glendenning (as Sarah)
Penny Meredith (as Angela)
Elizabeth Bradley (as Mrs. Saunders)
Sally Lahee (as Iris Vokins)
Jane Cardew (as Lady Pamela)
- STORY OF STRIPPERS, DICE SHOOTERS
SEX FIENDS.......................GONE WILD!
- The sin of BEV's NYMPHOMANIA!
- Girls looking for wild KICKS, fast MONEY...and a way out!
- The ORGY in the toy shop basement!
- The PARTY in the toy shop basement!
- The violent fight of LUST...for MAN!
- SEE THE MOTION PICTURES THAT STARTS WHERE OTHERS STOP !!
- SEE! WILD ORGIES in the TOY SHOP BASEMENT...
- SEE! the SIN of BEVS Strange Desire!
- ... the Picture that STARTS where others leave off
- ADULTS ONLY
Bev discovers that she is a nymphomaniac.
Go-go dancing and sex in a toy store
Heather Hall (as Bev, the blonde)
Alice Lin ( = Judy Young) (as Joan, the brunette)
John Aristedes (as Rook, the gambler)
Joe Russell ( = Joe Santos) (as Julian, a shop owner)
Norman Lind (as Dop, a bar owner)
Robin Marks ( = June Roberts) (as Gilda, a dancer)
Marlene Starr (as Linda, a dancer)
Pat Daverese (as Boob)
Charlie Sacca (as Freddie)
Mark Dichter (as Dooley, a bartender)
Lee Dichter (as Lou)
Joe Sacca (as Reggie)
|Director:||Joe Sarno ( = Joseph W. Sarno)|
- Not to be confused with the original "Flash Gordon"
- ...Planet Porno Bombards Earth with Sex Rays! ...Send For Flesh!...
- The Space Age Sex Spoof that is out of this World!
- An outrageous parody of yesterdays' super heros!
|Released:||30 July 1974|
Emperor Wang, the perverted, of planet "Porno" sends devastating sex-rays to earth. Flesh Gordon flies to the planet to fight the emperor and save the earth.
"I'm Prince Precious, rightful heir to the throne of Porno. Years ago, this planet was a veritable paradise. But Wang, a maniacal botanist whose organ was devoured by a crazed Penis Flytrap, could not tolerate the existence of so much pleasure, and so, banding together an army of the impotent and frustrated, and armed with a small but effective sex ray, plunged my palace into carnal chaos, and took it over."
Jason Williams (as Flesh Gordon)
Suzanne Fields (as Dale Ardor)
Joseph Hudgins (as Dr. Flexi Jerkoff)
William Hunt (as Emperor Wang, the perverted)
John Hoyt (as Prof. Gordon)
Mycle Brandy (as Amora, Queen of Magic)
Lance Larsen (as Prince Precious)
Mary Gavin ( = Candy Samples) (as Chief Nellie)
Dee Dee Dailes
Linus Gator ( = Howard Ziehm)
Co-director Howard Ziehm
- Coming to save the universe from a diabolical menace... Galactic impotence!
- Flesh is back!
- Bigger than ever!
- News Flash! ... The Towering Inferno Of Sex Is Back On The Job! ... Bigger, Better And Bolder Than Ever! ... Roger And Out
Flesh Gordon is kidnapped to an outer space empire. The emperor wants to use Flesh's sexual potency to expand his empire.
"You thought you'd killed me Gordon, but my drive for lust and power is relentless!
Your penis -- and MY brain -- will be a marriage, made in Hell!"
- The Film-Dienst (a German movie magazine - published in cooperation with
the Catholic Film Commission for Germany) judges:
"We advise against"
- Listed among "The worst Movies of all Times" by Giesen/Hahn (Giesen, Rolf / Hahn, Ronald M.; Die schlechtesten Filme aller Zeiten ; BVA, Berlin, 2002)
- filming lacations:
Detroit (special effects)
Vince Murducco (as Flesh Gordon)
Tony Travis (as Dr. Flexi Jerkoff)
Morgan Fox (as Robunda Hooters)
Robyn Kelly (as Dale Ardor)
Bruce Scott (as Master Bator)
William Hunt (as the Evil Presence)
Dee Lux (as Queen Frigid)
Stevie-Lyn Ray (as Babs)
Sharon Rowley (as Candy Love)
Blaire Kashino (as Sushi)
Melissa Mounds (as Bazonga Bomber)
Sandy Jafferay (as Bob Turd)
Jayne Smith (as Mary Turd)
Terrea Oster ( = Terrea Smith) (as script girl)
Angelica Gordon (as rocket girl # 1)
Liz Atkinson (as rocket girl # 2)
Theresa Galbraith (as rocket girl # 3)
Karen Palmer (as waitress at the G-Spot Café)
Lona Thompson (as dancer at the G-Spot Café)
Strawberry Angel (as hat check at the G-Spot Café)
Shannon Keir (as experiment girl)
Dorothy Wenzel (as Mrs. Peabody)
Eva Star (as dominatrix woman)
Tanjah Iser (as girl in bathroom)
J. J. Benjamin (as girl in bathroom)
Kathleen Kane (as girl in car)
Christina Lee (as cold bitch)
Susan Williams (as cold bitch)
Linda Kerr (as cold bitch)
Lana Mauro (as cold bitch)
Wendy Christenson (as cold bitch)
Paula Martin (as cold bitch)
Sara Nitikman (as cold bitch)
Rhonda Stokalko (as cold bitch)
Klare Getty (as cold bitch)
Shelly Debeck (as cold bitch)
Simone Grey (as g spot girl)
Devon Cream (as g spot girl)
Portia Cream (as g spot girl)
Deela Hart (as g spot girl)
Diamond Lee (as g spot girl)
Snow White (as g spot girl)
Georgio Nevin (as g spot girl)
Jamie Borakc (as g spot girl)
Sharon Dobko (as g spot girl)
Corrinne Partridge (as g spot girl)
Lauren Abels (as inflation experimental subject)
|Category:||Vintage Sexploitation Forerunner|
- Blasts the lid off an infamous Hollywood vice racket!
- Exposing Hollywood's most vicios racket!
- Girls lured into a life of shame by organized vice lords
- MODELS WANTED No experience necessary
- Innocent girls swept into a mad whirlpool of destruction
- ...a true story that shocked and rocked the nation!
- adults only!
|Released:||18 May 1956, New York City|
|Setting/Plot:||Country girl Nancy wants to make a career in Hollywood. She goes to an acting school, which in fact is a luxury brothel, where she is kept against her will and forced into prostitution.||
|Remark:||Listed among "The worst Movies of all Times" by Giesen/Hahn (Giesen, Rolf / Hahn, Ronald M.; Die schlechtesten Filme aller Zeiten ; BVA, Berlin, 2002)|
Joy Reynolds (as Nancy Walker)
Mariko Perri (as Perrini)
Lisa Rack (as Paula Walker)
Guy Manford (as Sogel)
|Director:||W. Merle Connell|
|Sonney Amusement Enterprises Inc.|